ARP provide a varied and challenging career and are always keen to meet highly motivated and enthusiastic civil, structural, geotechnical engineers and technicians at all levels.
If you would like to join ARP, please apply in writing with your CV to the Personnel Department, or send your details by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ARP offer help and assistance in staff development through relevant external training and development courses. ARP is active in helping you make the best of your abilities and talents. We have an annual appraisal process with an annual salary review. We actively support staff in achieving corporate membership of relevant institutions.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- 26 days paid annual leave, comprising your birthday, 22 flexible days, and 3 days fixed over the Christmas period. In addition, 8 bank holidays are provided, and the ability to buy and sell up to 5 days additional leave.
- Flexible Working Hours
- Contributory pension scheme based on qualifying earnings
- Chartered Professional fees paid
- Enrolment under the "Simply Health" benefit scheme after 6 months service
- Childcare vouchers under the Busy Bees Scheme
- Cycle scheme
- Social activities
- Bi-Annual Bonus Scheme